Everyone seems like know how to listening, and everyone are listening most often. How the effect of listening is? For same speech, why everyone gains are not like others’? This is because of different effectiveness of listening.
How to listening effectively?
To achieve effective listening:
- To pay attention, to focus on what others saying, do not get rid of those things are not about speech. Stay focus on what you hear things.
- We should concentrate on the speaker’s body language while pay attention. It allow us to enter the atmosphere better, put ourselves into speech.
- In the listening process, to combine our own views to thinking and listening. If there is anything we do not know, to ask questions, so that we can communicate with the speakers, to achieve the best effect of listening! Achieve effective listening, we can do more with less.
Good listener are also good at thinking, to develop good listening habits. (1) Guess what speaker will say later. (2) Summarize the views of the speakers. (3) Think about whether they speak reasonably or not.
God gave us two ears and one mouth, let us talk less and listen more, to be a good listener.
There are other tips for effective listening:
- Watch speaker, maintain eye contacts, do not look around, lean slightly forward.
- Smile and nod appropriately.
- Do not interrupt speech, let him finish.
- The timely and proper questions, and express your own views
Watch this to learn some effective listening skills:
To Understand The Importance of Listening, and Ways to Improve Your Own Skills: